After an overwhelming response of R15 One Make Race Championship & Riding Clinic last year, INDIA YAMAHA MOTOR PVT. LTD. announces the next season of its international event “RIDING CLINIC-III”. The Clinic is being organized in association with Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd., Japan and Madras Motor Sports Club.
In an effort to provide better knowledge & experience to young enthusiastic bikers, we are specially inviting Ex-GP rider, Mr. Osamu Miyazaki to conduct this Clinic in India and share his knowledge. You will be trained on Basic bike check up, Daytona Racing Kit parts, Correct Riding posture, the Right racing line, Braking, Cornering, etc in detail.
In 2010, two riders from Yamaha Riding Clinic-2010 were shortlisted on the basis of their performance by Yamaha trainers. They got a chance to represent India and participate in the “8th Yamaha ASEAN Cup Race” held in Malaysia from 10th – 12th December 2010.
In 2011, separate clinics were organized for novice & expert riders. The major highlight of the event was video feedback given to all riders. The riders showed tremendous improvement in their timings and appreciated our efforts.
This year we plan to conduct separate clinics for expert & novice class, focusing on an advanced course for both categories. Our aim is to provide competitive training to individuals as an initiative to improve the overall standard of Indian motorsports. The focus of training would be towards improving physical & mental fitness, vehicle setup, performance comparison, high speed cornering, etc.
The Riding Clinic is open for all riders restricting the entries to first 30 registrations in each batch (first come first served basis).
OPPORTUNITIES FOR DESERVING RIDERS
During the course of attending “YAMAHA RIDING CLINIC-III” and “R15 ONE MAKE RACE CHAMPIONSHIP-2012”, best performing riders selected as per the selection criteria will get a chance to represent INDIA and participate in the “YAMAHA ASEAN CUP RACE” to be held in late, 2012.
Talented riders can further get a chance to compete in “ASIA ROAD RACE CHAMPIONSHIP 600cc class” based on their performance in “YAMAHA ASEAN CUP RACE-2012”.
Rider selected based on his results in the “ASIA ROAD RACE CHAMPIONSHIP 600cc class” can make his life time dream come true as he could get a chance to participate in the Grand Prix.
DONI TATA, a rider from Indonesia made to GRAND PRIX through this race.
He started his career as a rider in “INDONESIA YAMAHA CUP RACE”. Due to his excellent performance, he got a chance to participate in the YAMAHA ASEAN CUP RACE, where he proved himself and which led him to ASIA ROAD RACE CHAMPIONSHIP RACE 600cc class and later to the Grand Prix 125cc, 250cc and currently 600 CC category.
We also expect some Indian riders to follow his footsteps and bring laurel to our country & INDIA YAMAHA MOTOR.
DETAILS OF THE CLINIC
Trainer: Will be announced after final confirmation of availability from Yamaha Motor Co., Japan.
Batch I: 8th – 9th May 2012
Batch II: 10th – 11th May 2012
Venue: Madras Motor Sports Track, Irrungattukottai, Chennai
Max entries per batch: 30
Normal fee: Novice- Rs. 4000/-, Expert- Rs. 5,000/-
For Yamaha R15 customers*: Novice- Rs. 3000/-, Expert- Rs. 4,000/-
Payable by DD favoring Madras Motor Sports Club, and sent to the Club at 123/1, T T K Road, Alwarpet, Chennai 600 018. Email: email@example.com
Contact Person: Mr. Pramod Kumar (09841065145)
*Yamaha customers need to submit a copy of their bike registration certificate as a proof of ownership.
It will be a two (2) day event for each batch.
08.30: Riders Registration
09.00 – 09.30: Opening Ceremony
09.30 – 10.00: Riding Seminar
10.00 – 10.30: Machine Setup
10.30 – 17.00: Practical Training, Advice & Free Practice.
08:30: Riders Briefing
09.00 – 09.30: Machine Setup
09:30 – 16:00: Practical Training, Advice & Free Practice.
16.00 – 16.30: Q&A
16:30 – 17.00: Race
17.00 – 17.30: Closing Ceremony
We invite all interested riders to get them registered with us and/or Madras Motor Sports Club, latest by 1st April 2012.
WE WISH GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE RIDERS!
YAMAHA CIRCUIT RIDING CLINIC-III
Conducted in association with
MADRAS MOTOR SPORTS CLUB
8th to 11th May, 2012
Please type or clearly write in BLOCK LETTERS
PLEASE TICK AS APPLICABLE
NOVICE / EXPERT
|Date of Birth
|Phone Nos. (with STD Code)
|Driving License No.
|Allergy, if any
(All participants must sign the indemnity and declaration printed below)
- I / we hereby make an application to participate in the meet and certify that the particulars of my vehicle as given overleaf are correct, that I / we have read the rules, as well as undertaking on this form.
- I / we have read the regulations issued for this event and agree to be bound by them. In consideration of the acceptance of the entry of this vehicle, I / we agree to save harmless and keep indemnified the Government of India, the respective State Governments, INDIA YAMAHA MOTOR PVT. LTD., the FMSCI, the Sponsors, the FIM, their officials, agents, representatives, employees and all persons assisting them in this event and all owners and tenants of private property used by this event, from and against all actions, claims, costs, expenses and demands in respect of death or injury to myself or any other person or persons or loss or damage to any property including the vehicle concerned in this event, if any or otherwise howsoever and not withstanding that the same may have been contributed to or, occasioned by the negligence of the Organizers, Sponsors, and their officials, agents, representatives, employees and all persons assisting them in this event. The indemnity shall be binding on my heirs, executors, administrators and legal representatives.
- I / we declare that I possess the standard of competence necessary for an event of this type to which this entry relates. I / we agree and undertake to abide by the Rules and Regulations framed for this event including the Conditions Precedent set out therein and all other rules and regulations that may hereinafter be framed.
- I / we renounce the right to legal proceedings before a civil court until the procedure for Protests & Appeals as defined in the NCR Sporting Code is exhausted.
- I / we hereby acknowledge that I / we am / are fully conversant with the risks and dangers of motor sports in general and this event in particular which I / we assume hereby.
Under no circumstances will any competitor, crew member, marshal or official admit any liability or sign any form or paper which may admit or indicate liability of the Sponsors and / or organizers in any accident or incident which may arise.
Date: Signature of the rider
Signature of Parent / Guardian in case rider is below 18 years
(Please attach a photocopy of the mentioned documents.)
- Passport size photograph (On white background)- 2nos
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Registration certificate of bike owned
- FMSCI license
- Driving license