The Ford Fiesta Classic is now officially the Ford Classic. Ford India has launched a new top end variant the Titanium which will supersede the LXi and the CLXi variants with its new segment-leading features.
- First car in its segment to get a stereo system equipped with Bluetooth
- Speed sensing volume controls ensure that you don’t have to keep adjusting the volume as the vehicle’s speed changes
- Drive-away locks ensure doors lock automatically when the vehicle starts moving
- All new beige interior trim
- New alloy wheel design
- Body-coloured ORVMs and new black front grille
“We have been listening to our customers to offer a value proposition with smart technologies and best-in-class features with the introduction of the Titanium variant in our Ford Classic range. By bringing in Bluetooth telephony in this segment and integrating eight other outstanding features, we have delivered on our promise to democratize technology and add unmatched value to a reliable, fun-to-drive Ford Classic”, said Michael Boneham, president and managing director, Ford India.
Ford also claims stunning fuel consumption figures of 32.38 kmpl for the diesel and 21.27 for the petrol variant, based on an Autocar cross country run.
Available in 6 exciting new colors- Paprika Red, Panther Black, Diamond White, Chill Metallic, Moon Dust Silver and Sea Grey, the new variant comes covered with Ford Classic’s comprehensive 2 year / 100,000 km warranty, offering a low cost of ownership and peace of mind to its customers.