Eicher has launched Eicher 11.14 a highly fuel efficient 14.5T GVW truck. The new product will bridge the gap between the 12/13 T & 16 T segments. Eicher says it will redefine and change the image of the 9- 9.5 ton payload segment with its unmatched features and benefits.
Speaking on the launch, Mr. Vinod Aggarwal, CEO VE Commercial vehicles Limited said: “The highly fuel efficient Eicher 11.14 with its value delivery at relatively lower cost is all set to bring about a profitable change in the way the 9-9.5 Ton payload capacity trucks operate in India”.
Eicher wants to create & establish a new segment which will attract customers of the 16T market by providing them the benefit of a Heavy duty truck in addition to the savings of a medium duty truck. Eicher 11.14 with its best in class fuel efficiency and other operating parameters will be the right fit product for applications and segments which are currently being catered by the 12/13 T -16T Heavy duty trucks, specifically- Market Load, Milk /Water Tanker, Parcel Service, Machinery Transport, Pharma, Gas Cylinders and Courier segments
The salient features of Eicher 11.14 are:
· Best in class fuel efficiency-leading to higher savings and profits with low operating cost
· High Pickup & acceleration – faster trips
· Heavy duty truck benefits at almost medium duty pricing meaning low initial investment
· Fuel efficient Engine: 114 H.P (E-483-Diesel 4 Cylinder)
· High Pulling Power
· Heavy duty Transmission: ET40S5 Gear Box
· Big Tyres: 9.00 x 20 -16 PR
· Power Steering as standard
Eicher is also counting on its 200 authorized service centres and over 10000 private mechanics trained by Eicher, to provide customers with the confidence that it will be easy to ensure the vehicles are maintained as per recommended service protocols.